Dear Esteemed Guests,We, as Barut Hotels, have fulfilled completely all sanitary requirements for our guests in accordance with the international standards since our establishment. Our practices are audited and certified every month by ISIS (International Sanitary Inspection Service), an international independent organization. Our facilities have also been certified by passing all regular inspections carried out by world's leading and our business partner tour operators and agents in accordance with their own standards. As part of routine activities, we carry out our hygiene practices at the highest level at all times and under all circumstances.
We are aware of the fact that both the enterprises and individuals should take the highest precautions to overcome these hard times due to coronavirus (COVID-19) together, which has been experienced on a global scale.
- The currently applied procedure of prevention against diseases (POSI) has been updated for coronavirus (COVID-19) and delivered to thirteen hotels under our group and started to be implemented immediately.
- Our on-site doctors have informed our hotel employees and teams and raised their awareness about the methods of protection against the virus.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas in our facilities has been increased.
- All areas and surfaces, which our guests contact, are frequently disinfected.
- The currently applied food safety practices are maintained in all areas where we offer food and beverage services.
- We keep following all national and international authorities, including especially the Ministry of Health of Republic of Turkey, and carry out in-house notification in this respect.
- The number of hand disinfection stations has been increased throughout our facilities.
We would like to inform you that we will keep updating our practices. We wish you healthy days.